Monday, March 30, 2009

On The Up And Up

Im feeling so much better after taking the increased dosage of the meds. I feel relaxed and havent had a tearful episode since Friday afternoon, what a difference another 25mg can make! Today when I dropped Paige off at occasional care, she started to cry and I felt bad but I didnt feel like crying myself. The last couple of times I have dropped her off and she has cried, its broken my heart, but today I just said "Bye Paige" and gave her a kiss and left.

The next step is the counselling, which I will make an appointment for this week, hopefully I wont have to wait long to see the psycologist. Talking it over always helps. Anyway, we had a lovely weekend. On Saturday, I took the girls to a birthday party at a playcentre and they loved it! Had such a ball, Paige wouldve loved to stay all day, but we left at 1.30 as Summer was getting tired.


Once we got home, Paige started to whine. That kid would stay out all day if I let her, she hates being stuck here at home, but I have to draw the line somewhere. Then yesterday we took the kids to Torquay again for a bit of a walk on the beach, no fish n chips this time though. We stopped at Geelong first and walked along the waterfront but I didnt like the sand there, it was dirty so I asked Rob to take us to Torquay instead. It was a bit chilly and Paige wanted to go into the water but I wasnt going to allow her to swim or splash in the water as she still has a cough happening.


Here are some pics from yesterday.




mummy and the girls

Paige chasing the water

The girls, and that is Rob behind them


Paige on the boardwalk




Snazzy Summer


So that was the weekend in a nutshell, next Sunday we have to go the Inlaw's house (groan) I dont want to go but it has to be done unfortunately. Im hoping Bitch Sister In Law wont be there because I dont want to see her. She is still finding excuses not to pay us the money we are owed, apparently when Rob asks her she is always saying she has no money, even though her boyfriend works as a plasterer and does all these houses, they have no money, hmmm, something fishy going on there methinks, but thats a blog entry for another time, so I shall leave it here for now!





3 comments:

Janna said...

Lovely new photos! I love walking along the beach, too.

The girlies are so adorable, and you look very relaxed, Miss D. Glad you are feeling better :)

Good luck at the in-laws, and I hope you get your wish that SIL won't be there.

xoxo

Being Me said...

They are like two little cupie dolls, seriously cute!

Am so glad to hear you're feeling on the up and up xxx

Jude said...

I love the pics Danni! And thank goodness you are feeling better now. Good for you for taking the necessary steps to take care of yourself. (((hugs!)))