I had a very productive day today and I was feeling much better emotionally too. Mum came and picked the girls up this morning, then I went and did a Cycle class at the gym this morning. Im getting used to being on a spin bike again and so is my bum, at least I didnt get any chafing on my bum today, lol. Anyhoo, I wouldve stayed for Pump afterwards but I had an appointment at Centrelink at 10.45. Im trying to claim Parenting Payment again and I had a shitload of paperwork to hand in!
After 15 mins of waiting to be called for my interview, I finally get seen to and I got sent away with yet another friggen form to fill out! All because Rob is self employed. I hate going into Centrelink, thank god I dont have to go in there often! So after my appointment I went and did the grocery shopping and it was fabulous going without the children. Its so hard juggling two kids and the groceries, and stupid me forgot my green bags at home so I had to use a couple of boxes to pack my things at Aldi.
I was going to go to Safeway and pick up the other things I couldnt get at Aldi but by then it was lunchtime and I was starving. I woke up still not feeling 100% in the tummy but I was hungry today and ate properly! After I had lunch and put the shopping away and put some washing on, I started making homemade pizza dough for dinner tonight. It was great not having little hands in my flour and my children trying to "help" . The last time I let Paige help me with the pizza dough she ended up flicking flour all over the floor!
By that stage mum had rocked up at my house to drop the girls back home! I missed them lots but they had a fab time with my mum and grandma! They took them to McDonalds then to the playground for some fun on the slides and swings. They were so tired though and poor Summer had a bit of an accident this arvo and hurt her mouth. I was in the kitchen and I heard a bang coming from the lounge, followed by a loud wail. I go in to find Summer on the floor. I think she was being silly somehow and fell over her little couch. I saw blood coming from her mouth and freaked out! I think she had cut her lip with her teeth. She soon calmed down though after I cuddled her, but it really scared me!
2 comments:
Oooh, ya got any home-made pizza leftovers? *snort*
Glad to hear you're feeling better today, but aww, poor Miss Summer cutting her mouth :( She'll be all healed up before you know it!
xoxo
Oh poor baby, that must have hurt! You need some "me" time alone now and then, it's great that you had some and I'm happy you're feeling a bit better.
Hey we have Safeways here too! :-)
Hahaha!!! Guess what the word verification is.... "ainal" LOL!!
Post a Comment