Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Am I The Only One?

....Who DOESNT like P!nk? Honestly, I think I may be the only one. Everywhere I turn its P!nk this and P!nk that. Im over her and her music. It all sounds the flipping same! What's more, Les Mills uses P!nk's music in nearly every Body Pump and now Body Combat! Kazam seems to always play her tracks and I cringe whenever I hear "Who Knew?" (which is a shithouse track for triceps if you ask me).

In Body Combat 39 and Body Pump 69, Les Mills has used "So What?" for both programs, OMFG!!! Not only do I have to endure her "singing" (and I use the term very loosely) during combat but also for Body Pump, shit, shit, SHIT!!! I told Kazam that I was happy she didnt play any of her tracks last week during pump, but yesterday just to piss me off, she played "So What?" and jumped around and rubbed my nose in it, jokingly of course. Pffffttttt!

I must be the only one in Australia not freaking out and going to see her in one of her 12 concerts in Melbourne, and whenever an add for her concert comes on the telly, Rob pipes up and says "See Pink is doing another concert, Def Leppard didnt do 12 concerts", oh fuck off smart ass! Whenever I hear P!nk on the radio I quickly turn the station cos I cant bear to listen to another one of her songs....AGAIN!! And her song "Please Dont Leave Me" sounds very similar to "Who Knew?"

Anyway, Im sure Im the only one who is a member of the "Go Away P!nk" club, lol. So, does anyone share my opinion or am I in the minority?

4 comments:

WillowLakeScents said...

LOL ~ just stopping by from SITS to say hi! I'm not a real big fan of P!nk either...

Being Me said...

Oh no, Who Knew would defo not be good for triceps!!

Perhaps you could recommend some better ones? The entire Pyromania album would actually probably work really well! Hey if it's good for motivational housework....

(And I'm with you - bloody Rob!)

Janna said...

I'm not all familiar with Pink or her music, but I'd suspected it's not the kind of stuff I'd be into. Yikes, she must be hot stuff in Oz to be doing 12 shows! Is she from the USA? See, I really don't know anything about her *snort*

xoxo

Jude said...

I hadn't heard anything of hers, so I just listened to those 2 songs online. Well, a part of both, LOL. She's not anyone I'd be interested in for sure! Actually there aren't many female singers I like overly much.

I hope they change their tunes for your workouts Danni, it wouldn't be very motivating to work out to music that makes you barf!