I found out today that its Karen's birthday tomorrow (Karen is my Slimplicity Coach, Pump and Combat Instructor Extraordinarre, and a dear friend) Anyhoo, I raced out today to buy her a gift from us, a Willow Tree figurine and tonight I made her a card. Im pretty damn impressed with how my cardmaking is progressing. They were ghastly at first, and Im so ashamed of how ametureish they were. Im still an ameture card maker but at least now they look decent, *snort*
Anyhoo, Ill drop into the club on my way to a funeral I have to go to with the kids in tow in the morning and leave her gift with the girls at reception because I dont think she will be in that early.
Moving right along, I had my weigh in today and have dropped down to 64.4kg! WOOT! Man Im so chuffed! I was wearing my size 12 mini skirt on the weekend and had to use my belt because it was too damned big on me! I cant remember my body fat percentage but Im sure its down as well. Only a few more kilos left to lose and Ill be at my goal weight of 60kg. Im sure I can do it before the hot weather rolls in.
4 comments:
Congrats on the weight loss! I collect the Willow Tree angels and figurines, they're special aren't they?
I couldnt decide which one to get, they were all so beautiful. I love the grandmother one Id love to get it for my mum
Way to go on the continued weight loss, and nice job on the card too! I did a quick search of Willow Tree figurines as I'd not heard of them. They're really lovely, and I'm sure your friend will enjoy whichever one you chose for her :o)
xoxo
You'll scoot those few kg's outta there in no time! WTG, Danni, you're one of my inspirations you know that don't you ;)
And the cards you do are just phenomenal (another area where you're inspiring me to try my dab hand at my own.... one light year!) xx
Post a Comment