In other news, part of Summer's present was an Elmo cellphone and we gave that to her on Sunday and now its Tuesday and I cant find it anywhere! Ive searched high and low, in all the obvious places, the wardrobe, the drawers, the kids rooms, the kids drawers, even the laundry basket and Ill be damned if I know where it is! Summer was playing with it last and I have no idea where she couldve put it!
Itll probably turn up when Im not looking for it. Its strange how things just disappear like that, its like a little vortex just sucks up things out of the blue. Im sure itll turn up, one of these days. And in case youre wondering, the Dora kitchen is driving me nuts! Her voice just grates on me and I find I keep repeating the phrases she says, like "Hola, Lets make some eggs, Los Huevos", see, Im going nuts!
4 comments:
Hola! Let's kill Dora! Bua haha!
Sweet pictures and OMG you sure are looking gorgeous Danni!
Have you looked under the furniture/beds and under cushions for the lost toy?
I love the cakes! Great job, Miss D, and the new pics are a delight!
xoxo
Hi Dani,
Happy 3rd Birthday to Princess Paige ! Great pictures !!
x Amy
Oh Danni. I am sorry but I'm PMPL @ your Dora "impersonation" bwhahaha. I'm sure you have thanked your mother countless times already ;)
Ace cakes. You clever pair, making those. And awwww Summer, what a cutie!
So sorry to read they are unwell :(
Post a Comment