Friday, October 31, 2008

Fun Outdoors

Paige was a whole lot better in the whining/jealousy/clinginess department today. She even went outside with me without cracking the shits because Summer tagged along. They had fun on the swing and the slide. However we are going to have to get another swing as they fight over who is going on it first. When Summer sees me getting Paige out, she starts crawling real fast to get to it and when I take Summer out of it she gets upset and throws a tanty.



My sweet smiley girl




My other sweet girl




While Paige was on the swing I gave Summer a go at the slide and she had lots of fun trying to climb up the slide, (I think she was influenced by Averil's little girl Aurora), however she didnt get too far.




Climbing up the slide

Trying to see thru all the hair

I just realised how big her head looks, its because of her fluffy hair! I really should take her for a haircut, her hair is so boofy! Anyway, after about half an hour outside it began to get windy so we went inside, not before I took a photo of the visitor we had in our front yard, a little black and white rabbit. I tried to catch him but he hopped away and then this afternoon I went back to show Rob and he had gone, I hoope he is okay. When I saw him at first I thought he was a kitten, I wouldve definitely kept him if he was. I so miss having another cat around the house, but anyway here is our visitor..


Our little fluffy visitor

I hope he comes back. Im wondering if he was someone's pet who had run away? Ive never seen a rabbit around here, plenty of possums, but never a rabbit.

2 comments:

Janna said...

Cutey-pie pics, Miss D! Thanks for sharing them. And how about that Hansen song, lol! Hope you're enjoying the CD :D

xoxo

Jude said...

Awwww cute pics of the girls and the bunny! I hope it's not someone's pet that got away, it won't be easy to survive for the poor thing.

Did you celebrate Halloween last night there Danni or do you have it in Australia? I can't remember!

I'll have to post pics and vids of our spooky scarey house!