I know, I know, I changed my blog template again, sorry if Im giving you all a headspin, but that last one, I didnt really like all that much, this one is more "me". Anyway, my girls are both sick again, its tonsilitus this time so back onto Anti biotics again. I lost count at how much money Ive spent on AB's this year, at least Im keeping the pharmaceutical company in business, so they should be happy.
Anyhoo, I thought Id dedicate this entry to Summer's little friend, her little pink fluffy bear. Its her comfort toy and she sleeps with it every night. Lately she has been crawling around the house with him in her hand. An aunty gave it to her when she was born and she has been sleeping with him since she came home. While Paige has her Sesame Street Characters to sleep with every night, Summer just has her little bear.
I love watching her cuddle him, its just so cute, and at the moment because she is a sick little girl, she cuddles him more than ever. I dont recall ever having a special toy as a child. I know I had a special blanket that I had to sleep with, and also my dummy, which, between you and me, I didnt give up till I was five years old. Summer has a dummy also and I feel its going to be quite a challenge when it comes to the day that I have to wean her from it. She is another Maggie Simpson, Lol!
I also loved my grandfather's pillow. I loved to smell his aftershave and soap on the pillow and if anyone else touched it Id get upset with them. For instance, when I was little, I was at my grandma's house and a friend of hers came over with her young grandson. I saw him put his head on my pillow and I lost it! I think I hit him and he started to cry, all because he had his head on MY special pillow. Im so ashamed to admit that I did that, lol. I remembered that memory just the other day and recalled it to my grandma, who was surprised that I did that.
Anyway, I shall leave you with some pics of Summer and her Fluffy bear.
2 comments:
Aww, I'm sorry the girlies are sick again :o( Summer looks so cute cuddling with her bear, thanks for sharing the photos. I hope they both feel better soon!
xoxo
Poor girls, I hope they're feeling better soon Danni. Summer does look sweet cuddling her favourite bear!
Post a Comment