Monday, October 27, 2008

This Time Next Week....

...Ill be rocking out to Def Leppard!! I cant believe how fast its come around! Seems like Ive had the tickets for ages, lol, and now here we are, only 7 days left! One whole week to get thru!  I cant wait!  Seems like Ive waited forever for them to come and I bet it will be all over in the blink of an eye.  Whenever I mention it, Rob groans and says "Stop reminding me." He so doesnt want to go, lol.

Im sure he will enjoy himself once he gets into the atmosphere, but then again, I dont know, he doesnt like Def Leppard and constantly keeps refering them to a "gay" band.  He just hates my music and I hate his, but Im sure if he wanted to see AC/DC Id tag along too.  He is a strange one, my  husband, has never been to a concert in his life and says he doesnt like them.  How the hell can you not like a concert if you havent been to one?

Anyway, I can just imagine him standing there like a square while Im jumping up and down and singing at the top of my lungs.  I warned him that his ears will be buzzing aftewards.  I remember when I saw KISS back in 2001, I could barely hear anything for 4 days afterward, they were so loud! I went with my Aunty to see them cos Rob didnt want to go see them with me, (insert rolling eye smiley here), it was awesome!  I didnt sit down the whole night and I paid for it dearly as I wore high heeled boots, to give me extra height, and my feet were killing me.  I couldnt take my boots off till we got to the car, which was a walk from the arena, so this time Ive learned and am going to wear my blingy thongs that I bought a week ago.

Ive already decided what to wear too, my leggings, my ruffled mini and my blue tank.  I dont have much of a rock chick wardrobe so that will have to do!  So cant wait, hurry up next Monday!!!

6 comments:

Being Me said...

I am seriously SOOOO jealous! It's going to be fantastic, is Rob kidding?!

Danni said...

Rob is a PITA when it comes to music!

Janna said...

You will have a BLAST! Don't let stick-in-the-mud Rob ruin your enthusiasm, lol!

xoxo

Little Munchkins said...

You mentioned before that you liked what I sewed and I promised to let you know when I am giving away something.

There is a giveaway in my blog, a size 3 top if you are interested. Details in my blog :)

Danni said...

Thanks so much, have left a comment :)

Jude said...

I'm smiling from ear-to-ear for you Danni girl! :-)

Can't wait till you go and tell us all about it!