...Till my baby girl's birthday! OMG I cant believe it, she is turning one on Saturday! Shit where did the time go? Ive got to go to Kmart and pick up the toy layby tomorrow and wrap up her present and one of Paige's presents so I can give her one on Saturday with Summer, other wise, Paige'll wonder why she aint getting any presents.
We have a day at the Zoo planned, and I cant wait! I havent been to the Zoo since before Paige was born, in fact I was 39 weeks 3 days pregnant with Paige when we went to the Zoo last. It was so much fun and the last time me and Rob would be going to the Zoo alone. It was hard walking around with a watermelon though, I kept having to take breaks because I was so tired.
Anyway, now itll be much more fun as a family of four. We will be taking a picnic lunch to have there as its too costly to buy food from there, plus Id rather take my own food than eat greasy stuff. Then the following week will be the girls birthday party, so its gonna be a fun time ahead! In other news Ive changed my blog layout again, got sick of the same one. Wanted something fresh and exciting for Spring!
5 comments:
Hey! Have a great time at the zoo!! That's what we're doing for Harry's this year. I can't wait to read your post on the zoo visit!!
And to get in early...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! to your beautiful girl.
K x
Have a great day at the zoo and a big happy birthday to Summer!!!
Love the new layout...it's so sweet.
Oh happy birthday baby Summer!! Wow I can't believe it's been a year Danni, it's gone so fast.
Have a great day at the zoo, we go a lot, the girls will love it.
Still hoping to catch up soon lol
Love the new spring look here Danni! Enjoy your time at the zoo, I still can't believe it's been a year already since Summer came into the world!
Love love the layout! It's very whimsical and inviting. I also cannot believe Summer is a year old already! I'm sure it will be a fun time at the zoo, so enjoy, and looking forward to a full report!
xoxo
Post a Comment