I havent been to a funeral in our family for a while now so it sort of hit home a little. The other night I just lay in bed trying to sleep and I just burst into tears. I dont know if I mentioned this in my other post but when the coffin was being lowered into the ground, we were throwing flowers and Paige wanted to throw a flower as well, I thought that was so beautiful, even though she didnt understand what was happening.
Anyway, moving right along, and changing the subject from this sad topic, it was a gorgeous day in Melbourne yesterday and we spent a better part of the day out in the yard having fun. There was no way in hell of keeping Paige indoors yesterday, she didnt even have a nap, so by the end of the day she was well n truely stuffed. I had a blanket out on the lawn and me and Summer sat under the umberella away from the Sun while Paige had fun on her swing.
Then my parents came over for dinner and Paige didnt go to bed until 7pm because nanna was over and of course Paige had to help nanna with the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. Today Paige was back at Occasional Care, although she didnt want me to leave her there and cried when I left. She was okay a minute later though! Oh and today while the girls were playing on our bed, Summer was that little bit too close to the edge and she fell back and before I got to her, she did a backflip and fell off, landing on all fours. She cried but me being a mean mummy, laughed at her expense, it just looked funny.
Lastly Ill leave you with some pics I took while playing in the yard yesterday, enjoy!
4 comments:
Oh I love the shot of Rob and the girls, and of Paige and her nanna dancing!
I'm glad you're feeling better Danni, yes premenstral emotions SUCK! LOL
Sorry to hear about your aunt's passing. Adorable pics of your girls, Rob and Nana.
Glad you're feeling better, Miss D, and love the new pictures! The girlies are getting big, and Daddy looks very cool in his nifty hat ;D
xoxo
I hate that friggen hat! I wish I could burn it!
Post a Comment