Friday, October 10, 2008

Poo And Pandemonium

Faarrkkk, what a day Ive had! This morning I go into Kmart to pick up the layby I had. I had to ring the number on the docket to organise collection as they store christmas layby off site. So Im ready to get my layby and it wasnt in! Well I was pissed! The guy that served me said that it could be in in the afternoon delivery and I said I hope it was at its my daughter's birthday tomorrow and that was her present I was picking up.

I didnt get mad at him cos it wasnt his fault, but I was pissed off none the less! So afterwards I called the customer service line to complain and she rang the store and it had been delivered. So this evening after dinner, Rob looked after the kidlets while I went into Kmart again, and lo and behold there it was behind the layby counter!

I get home from Kmart to find Rob in the bathroom and the girls in the bath, having their second baths for the night. I was told that Paige had pooed and it had leaked everywhere! Bloody damn Huggies nappies arent as good anymore, Im having heaps of leakage problems. Anyway, that wasnt the worst of it, apparently, Summer had decided to play in it!! I hope none of you are eating while youre reading this, because youre probably puking it all up by now.

I had arrived home at a good time it seemed. Anyway, I had to wash the floor in the lounge after the girls were put to bed. Needless to say I wasnt in a happy mood today when I got home and Rob had told me about the poo incident. On top of everything Im PMS'ing really bad and everything seems like a trial at the moment! Its like the friggen meds arent even working at the moment, I need Valium at the moment, not Zoloft.

I feel really tired emotionally. I know other people have it worse off than me but at the moment Im hating everything and Im feeling like a bear with a sore head, my poor kids are probably wondering what is wrong with their mum. Did I mention I hate having AF? Some months the PMS is worse than others.

Anyhoo, Im going to finish off here. No doubt Ive already lost you at the description of the poo incident and if you are still reading youre probably thinking Im just whinging again. I promise to write better entries.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Im sorry Danni, i get like that right before my AF and it really sucks.
I have also had a problem with huggies over here leaking..they dont make stuff like they used to.

Feel better soon hun.

And thanks for leaving the sweet comment on my blog. :)

Jude said...

Good heavens Danni you're allowed to vent here so go for it and don't apologize! I hope you're feeling up to snuff again soon, I remember being extremely emotional when I had PMS. Periods SUCK!!!!

(((((hugs))))))

Janna said...

AF is such a bitch, aarrgghh!
Ooh, the poo incident sounds messy and stinky, even when it involves your cute girlies, lol. Feel better soon, dear one, and no you did not turn me off or make me hurl (lol). I'm just sucking on a Jolly Rancher candy (had ice cream a little while ago before reading your bloggy, lol!)

xoxo