As I mentioned in a previous post, we gave Summer an Elmo phone for her birthday and it mysteriously went missing. I looked all over the place, especially in our bedroom where I recall seeing her play with it last. I searched all the drawers, cupboards, and even the laundry basket, to no avail! I even prayed to St Anthony to help me find the damned thing but that didnt work either.
I gave up looking for it yesterday and didnt even bother looking for it today, as I knew it would be a waste of time. Then this afternoon, I was in our lounge room and we have a huge wall unit in there and guess what I found? Yep the blasted Elmo phone! It was sitting on one of the side shelves. I still dont know how it got there as Summer was playing with it in our room on Sunday, and I cant remember Paige having it at the time.
Well, at least its been found now and I can get on with more important things. In other happenings, I bought a new DVD player today as ours had bit the dust! It was about 7 years old anyway and about a month ago it began playing up and not reading discs. Then youd put a disc in and it would skip and jump and then just stop playing. On Sunday it had finally had enough and just stopped playing. All it would do was spit the discs back out. So poor Paige was having Wiggles and Hi 5 withdrawals, so I bought a DVD/VCR combo.
Poor Paige was a bit out of sorts today and then this evening before bed she just wasnt herself. I took her temperature and found she had a mild fever. Im wondering if it is the same thing that Summer had last week, hopefully she will come good in the morning so I wont have to take a trip to the GP.
2 comments:
So glad Elmo was found!
Gorgeous layout, right up my alley!
xoxo
This is a really pretty skin Danni, the heading is over the beginning of your first post though, or is that just my computer? Love the colours!
Glad the mystery is solved! My DVD player did the same thing, hubby bought us a new one but it's not hooked up yet. Which sucks as I'm still waiting to see my new Pirates movie! (Yummy Mr.Depp)LOL
Post a Comment