Thanks to Donna for tagging me, I love tag games and I need some cheering up today.
1. Where is your cell phone? In my bag.
2. Where is your significant other? He's just gone to bed.
3. Your hair color? Brown.
4. Your mother? Is wonderful, helps me a lot.
5. Your father? I havent seen him since I was 12.
6. Your favorite thing? cooking
7. Your dream last night? I cant remember.
8. Your dream/goal? To sell our house eventually and move to a bigger, newer house that doesnt need a lot of work.
9. The room your in? Our lounge/dining area where there is no dining table but my desk
10. Your hobby? Listening to music, going to the gym
11. Your fear? Losing someone I love
12. Where do you want to be in six years? In a bigger and newer house, and hopefully having a part time job to get more money into the house.
13. Where were you last night? At home.
14. What you’re not? Positive! Im always thinking bad, negative thoughts.
15. One of your wish list items? A sewing machine.
16. Where you grew up? Melbourne
17. The last thing you did? Had a coffee
18. What are you wearing? My pink pyjamas which are a bit big for me now.
19. Your TV? Is old and Id like a huge ass plasma, lol!
20. Your pet? I have 3, 2 dogs and a cat, one of my cats went missing and I think he has died somewhere.
21. Your computer? Is a laptop that I got from Aldi, love it!
.22. Your mood? Meh.
23. Missing someone? Nope
.24. Your car? Is a red Ford Falcon station wagon.
.25. Something you’re not wearing? slippers.
26. Favorite store? Pumpkin Patch.
27. Your summer? Is my 12 month old daughter
28. Love someone? Yep
29. Your favorite color? Pink, pink, pink
30.When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? This afternoon.
I dont know how many peeps we are supposed to tag so Ill tag 3 ...Janna, Jude, Shannon
3 comments:
Awwww you have the best kind of Summer :)
I'll try to get to it soon Danni, and meantime I agree you have the "best" Summer! :-)
Ooh, I can finally play "tag" with the big girls again, lol! Yes, I will defo do this, and that was a perfect question for you of all people about "Summer" :D
xoxo
Post a Comment