Sunday, October 05, 2008

Meh....

Thats how Im feeling right about now....just meh! Is meh even a word? *snort* I dont know but thats how I feel! I havent been in the greatest of moods, I dunno, Rob is shitting me again, it goes thru phases, at the moment the phase is he is pissing me off with the "woe is me" routine again, sheesh! Plus, he needs a stick of dynamite under his ass because he just takes a bit too long to react!!

Take yesterday for example, I was doing the dishes, and Summer was munching on something and he asked me what she was munching on and I said I didnt know. He just let her keep munching on it and I told him not so politely to get whatever it was out of there! He did, finally, and it was the end of a carrot, God she couldve choked!

You probably all think that all I do is whinge about Rob. I love him to death but sometimes he just rubs me the wrong way, Im no party to live with either one minute Im happy the next Im biting his head off so Im not trying to make myself look good here cos Im definitely not! I have my faults. Thank God for the gym! I had two blissfull hours there yesterday and by the time I finished I was pumped, and empowered! I wish I had my own boxing circuit here, instead of using Rob as a punching bag (his words, not mine) I can just use the boxing circuit to vent my frustrations!

Anyhoo, moving right along, I went and ordered some helium balloon decorations yesterday for the girls party coming up! Originally I was going to hire a cylinder and buy the balloons myself and do it all here, but it works out cheaper to just order the balloons ready done. Besides I dont have time to inflate balloons as mum and I are going to be making the birthday cakes for the girls, plus we have to prepare the other food. Im really wanting to make a cupcake tower for Paige only because I saw this gorgeous cupcake stand at a gift shop in town. But I think we are making a "3" for Paige and a "1" for Summer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww hon I hope things pick up soon. Stick with the gym and box out all the bad stuff :P.

We must catch up soon! referably before Jonah is walking lol.

Danni said...

Yeah, the girls have had lurgies so Ive had to keep them away from other kids!

Jude said...

I love those cupcake stands, I've seen pics of a few of them!

Sorry to hear you're "meh" (yes in my vocabulary it IS a word, LOL) and I hope you escape the blahs soon Danni. HUGS!

Janna said...

Looking forward to seeing the girls' cakes, they sound so pretty!

Sorry to hear you are down in the dumps :o( Men are such bloody boneheads at times, aarrgghh!

Hang in their Miss D, and yes get to the gym as often as you can to sweat-out all the negative vibes ;o)

xoxo

Being Me said...

Oh boy do I know how you feel, sometimes I go through similar phases of seeming to complain constantly about the DH.

TG for exercise huh? xx