Did another Body Jam class tonight, man, I love it! I love to dance, and doing this type of dancing brings out my inner Diva! Plus I get a fab workout to boot. Ive decided Im going to try a Body Pump class on Saturday, its right after Fat Burner so I will be totally buggered afterward, but hey, no pain no gain!
Anyhoo, I had my weigh in tonight and I lost 900grams! Im beside myself with happiness! Its a start, and Im happy to say Ive been following my healthy eating plan and drinking loads of water as well, which I thought I couldnt do but if Im feeling hungry or think Im feeling hungry I reach for my water bottle and take a drink.
I find Im not even thinking of food anymore. Before Id stand in front of my cupboard or fridge and wonder what I was going to eat, and it was all out of boredom and not real hunger. Thursday night I have my personal training session and I may go in on Friday for Spin class, depending on whether I can get mum to come look after the kids.
Im on my way to becoming slimmer and back to the me I was before I had my children!
5 comments:
Nice work Danni!!!!!
*wolf whistling*
xx Averil
I am out of breath just from reading your post, lol!
Keep at it, Miss D :o)
xoxo
It's a great feeling, isn't it?
Be prepared to be SORE after Body Pump!
Good on you Danni! you are inspiring me to get my arse!
Kudos to you honey! Keep up the good work. :-)
Post a Comment