Just thought Id update you with how well Im doing! I lost another 300grms today, so Im wrapped! Ive been eating properly and exercising, although I only made it to the gym three times last week so this week Ill be going an extra day to do my program. Tonight was Body Jam night and it was fun as usual, but my poor ankles are still sore, even with my new trainers! Im really hoping that this isnt the start of some injury, cos I dont think I could stand it!
Anyhoo, my slim coach promoted me to the next meal plan which allows you to have 6300kj a day, and just looking at the meal plan it looks like an awful lot of food, even for me, I hope I can get thru it all. Its good to know I have a set meal plan, and the meals are just every day meals like Vegetable Lasagne, chicken stirfry and what not so basically what Im already doing, I just tweek them a little.
So there you have it, my progress for week 3, Im really happy that Im dropping my weight and shedding my body fat! Im already starting to feel good about myself!
2 comments:
Good for you Danni, keep up the work! I sure hope your ankles will feel better. ((((hugs)))))
I hope so, Im hating feeling sore!
Post a Comment