Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Im Jammin'

...Body Jammin that is! Well, its actually called Body Jam and thats the class I did at the gym tonight! Man it was a helluva lot of fun! It was doing different dance steps like "popping" and latino and a bit of belly dancing to music, but doing a work out as well! Not wanting to blow my own trumpet, but I will anyway, I found it so easy cos I did dancing as a kid. I spent 13 years of my life going to dancing lessions, and I sometimes think of doing belly dancing lessons but never had the time.

My goal is to try every class on the time table at the gym, I may not be able to do all of them but I will try. Ill definitely do Body Jam again next week! While it is tiring, it wasnt as full on as Fat Burner, I found I didnt sweat as much as I did with Fat burner but my heart rate was definitely up, and by the end of it I was pooped, hopefully I wont be too sore tomorrow!

WOW started yesterday and Im officially changing my lifestyle! I found an old pic of me taken about 5 years ago! I was so slim and I long to be like that again! I dont feel comfortable in my skin anymore and it gets depressing when I have to buy size 16 clothes. My body fat percentage is 38 and thats way too high! Obese even! Im short and I look like a ball at the moment. I so want to fit into my small clothes again.....and I WILL DO IT! It will just take patience and hard work, but Ill get there!

5 comments:

Jude said...

You're working so hard toward that goal Danni, hang in there you will make it! :-)

Danni said...

Thanks Sweets! It will be hard to change a life of bad habits but Ill get there, slowly but surely!

Janna said...

Keep on jammin' & spinnin' & WOWin' Miss D, lol, and you'll be fittin' into your slim clothes again before you know it!

xoxo

Dory said...

Oh that sounds like so much fun Danni! I wish I lived closer to you so I could go with you!!

Danni said...

Kathi~ I wish I had a friend to accompany me to the gym but Ive made friends there so thats nice, still, Id love someone to come with!