Guess what happens when you dont have proper trainers for the gym? Yep you get sore friggen ankles and feet! Up until today I was wearing my Sketchers sneakers and theyre not really gym material, theyre more for casual, every day wear. When I was jogging on the treadmill the other day, I knew my trainers werent the best for that sort of thing and when I got home I could feel my ankles begin to ache.
Yesterday they were fine but today while doing Fat Burner I could hardly jump and down because whenever I did, my ankles hurt and theyre still sore tonight. I put Eucolyptus rub on them but its not helping much(Rob put it on and he hardly put any on there, no wonder its not working). So anyway, today I went and bought myself some proper trainers for the gym which have cushioning and support for my feet. The last thing I want is an injury.
They were a bit expensive but I didnt want to buy El Cheapo trainers only for them to hurt my feet again, and the way Ive been going to the gym I need good trainers. Actually it was Rob who said I needed them, I wouldve continued wearing my dodgy Sketchers, and probably wouldve gotten a foot injury from all the jumping around Im doing. So Im really looking forward to wearing them to my next gym trip, and having happy feet :)
2 comments:
Having had some feet problems I can tell you that when you're feet are not happy nothing about your life is! Good for you for spending the extra money on some good runners Danni.
I LOVE your new look by the way, I forgot to say that before!
Wearing quality footwear is essential! Take it from a former urban hoofer who pounded the pavements for hundreds of miles. I quickly learned that "looking good" in a trendy pair of shoes wasn't worth a damn. Feeling good is so much more important, and healthy! Glad you made the investment in a good pair of training sneaks Miss D ... you won't regret shelling out the extra bucks ;o)
Post a Comment