Monday, February 11, 2008

Four Months Today & Paige Goes To Hospital!

Firstly, a very happy four months to my little Jaye bird! Four months already, time has surely flown, and my girl is getting bigger and bigger every day, not to mention stronger with her head control and the way she stands up even! I like to put her on her feet and watch her standing, but then after a few seconds her knees buckle, lol. She thinks she is pretty clever! She has moved into her cot, into her own room and she loves her pink teddy bear. She loves to cuddle it when she is going to sleep. I have to book her in for her second lot of needles next week. I wouldve done it today, however Paige had to go into hospital to get her grommets inserted.

It was an early start and we had to be at the hospital at 7am! It was a pretty quick day though and she was called into theatre at 9.15am, and out by 9.45am. I was allowed to be with her while they gave her the gas, and she was out like a light after a few seconds. After 30mins, the nurses called me into recovery and she was already awake! And hungry so I gave her some water and crackers. After another half an hour she was allowed to go home. I thought, "Brilliant, she'll sleep well when we get home"....WRONG!!! The little devil decided she had had enough sleep and decided to run riot all day long!

The Dr said there was no fluid in there as it had probably dried up during the warm weather. We go back to the ENT for a check up in two weeks, followed by a hearing test!

2 comments:

Dory said...

I'm glad everything went well yesterday Danni :) I was thinking of you both :)

Jude said...

Yay! I'm happy to hear all went so well!