Friday, February 22, 2008

Gym Junkie? Much!

I think Im becoming addicted to the gym! Ive been 4 times this week and tomorrow Im going again to do my weekly Fat Burner class! I love working out, it makes me feel good and pumped after releasing all those endorphins and pent up stress and anger. Not that I have anything to be stressed or angry about but sometimes Rob annoys the shit out of me so I have to go and have a work out, just to have some time to myself.

Last night I had my personal training session, where my lovely trainer worked me very hard! First she made me run on the treadmill again, then she increased all of my weights! I was seriously dying! She told me that next week she increasing the leg press weight to 60kg, yikes! Then if that wasnt bad enough, she made me sprint 3 times up and down the gym floor, and after all my weights, she made me run up and down one of those steps you use for step class! OMG I seriously couldnt feel my legs. When it all finished and I got home, it was then when I felt pain.

But I didnt let that stop me! I was back there today to do Spin class. I hadnt done spin for a couple of weeks and it was a little difficult I must admit, my ass was getting used to it until I stopped, and today my ass was sore again. The insides of my legs are very sore from the abductor as well. The ankles arent too bad, I think the new trainers are starting to do their job. Bring on tomorrow's class, Im already looking forward to it and, Im seeing results as well, so its all worth it!

5 comments:

Jude said...

Wow you're doing so well Danni! Do we get to see pics of the "new you" in awhile? ;)

Dory said...

Good on you Danni!!! you're inspiring me!!!

Danni said...

Thanks Ladies! I shall post some "after" pics when this is all over and Ive shed more weight

Janna said...

Go, Danni, Go! (lol) Can't wait to see more pics of you ... and your sweet girlies! :o)

xoxo

Deb said...

Wow Danni! Good for you. I wish I had your stamina....willpower....youth....

Best of luck and keep it up!