I saw kiddy sized Motley Crue tee shirts and baby's body suits with "Girls, Girls, Girls" on them, advertised for sale on the Motley website and I was soooooo tempted to buy Paige a tee shirt and Summer a body suit but instead went to Rock Your Baby (see my sidebar) and got them some cute rock slogan tees from there. Altogether I bought Paige two long sleeved tee shirts and Summer a long sleeved tee and a body suit, plus we got a body suit for free cos I spent over $100. These pics were taken yesterday and theyre sporting their rocker tees!

Paige AKA "Little Miss Rock And Roll" the tee has a pic of a guitar on it but she had her hands in the way. Summer has the same in a body suit.

Summer, Born To Rock! Horns Up! Lol! I love the look on her face in this shot, very cute!
So there you have it, Im making my kids into hard rock fans even though theyre not old enough to understand it yet!
4 comments:
VERY cute!!
So adorable! Love the pics of Paige & Summer in their new baby rock attire, thanks for sharing, Miss D. Oh, and a heads-up to not let them listen to the new Leppard single (remember them? lol). It's way too pop'ish for your hard-rockin' girlies (lol). SIXX AM is much better ... oh, and may I add that I'm sure they'd dig Maiden too ;o)
xoxo
Very cute Danni!
Oh gorgeous Danni! I LOVE them!!! my boys love AC/DC :)
Post a Comment