Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Four Month Weigh In

Today I took Summer to the health centre for her four month check and weigh in! She is still growing like a weed and has put on 450 grams in 3 weeks! Taking her weight from 5320 to 5770 grams. She is also 61cms in length. She is still on the average line for weight but on the length chart she is just a touch above average.

Ah its lovely to see she is thriving and healthy! Its funny because this evening I had her on the floor for tummy time and Paige decided to "help" her roll over! She did it more than once too, it was hilarious but then I had to stop her because she was getting a tad rough with her. Like today in the supermarket. I had a trolley with a capsule for Summer and a seat for Paige and of course Paige was loving every minute of having her sister near! It just meant that she could take Summer's dummy out of her mouth, or grab onto her little hand, or screatch at her. Summer got upset a couple of times when Paige took her dummy out of her mouth, I just reinserted it but of course, Paige didnt want her having a dummy. She didnt want her to have sox either! She decided to take those off her too!

Summer was loving being in the capsule and looking around the supermarket and seeing mummy and big sis! She kept on smiling and it was too cute! She also discovered her fist and at one stage today I thought she was going to put the whole thing into her mouth! It actually made her gag she had it that far in there. The sleeping bag is going well too, at least I know she will be nice and toasty in the morning and not have cold little feet!

2 comments:

Janna said...

Sounds like you are having lots of fun with your sweet girlies ;o)

xoxo

Jude said...

I'm glad to hear the sleeping bag is doing the trick!

Sounds like Paige wants to be Summer's mommy sometimes too, LOL