Sunday, February 03, 2008

Aching All Over!

I did a "fat burner" aerobic class at the gym yesterday and today Im paying for it! My arms are so sore from using the small dumbells, but man, I had such an exellent workout! Id never done a class like that before so it was a little hard to keep up at times but by the end of it, I was wet with sweat so I know I was working it (yeah Im workin it baby!lol). We did all sorts of things, including a circuit, doing things like walking lunges, crunches, push ups, jumping jacks, knee repeaters and so forth! I think the worse thing for me was having to run up and down a flight of friggen stairs! I think that almost killed me!

Toward the end of the class we did some work with the small dumbells, and even though they werent at all heavy, my arms are really feeling it today. On thursday I did another spin class and it was fabulous! I didnt come home with a sore butt or legs this week so I think Im getting used to it. The class also didnt seem as long as the first week I did it! Anyhow, Im really wanting to do a body pump class but first Ill see if its okay for me, I dont want to over exert myself.

WOW starts tomorrow so Im really looking forward to the next 12 weeks! We have a kick off party to celebrate and we get all sorts of goodies! I love goodies and freebies (what girl doesnt?) and Im looking forward to becoming a healthier, slimmer girl!

3 comments:

Narelle said...

Work it Danni Work it LOL. Do the pump it is fun fun fun! Yes really!

Dory said...

Good on you Danni!!! I need to pull my finger out again...

what's the WOW?

Janna said...

Keep up the great work, Miss D! You'll be a rock-hard Mama before you know it ;o)

xoxo