.....Yes, my beloved Body Jam class has been cancelled due to low attendance numbers! Im so sad that theyve decided to cancel it! I was only just starting to get into it, mind you this week I had to forgo it as Rob came home from work late so I had to miss it, but I was so looking forward to doing it next week. Ah well, maybe, just maybe theyll bring it back in the future if there is enough interest.
All is not lost though as I have found a new love and thats Body Pump! I did a Body Pump class on Wednesday night and it was awesome! Not difficult like I thought it would be, mind you I used light weights to begin with, maybe next time I shall increase my weight. For those who dont know what Body Pump is, its a weight training class. You use two barbells, one heavy and one lighter, and you basically just work out to music. We do squats, lunges, clean press, abdominal work, its great fun. But man, did I feel sore yesterday! My thighs were feeling it from doing squats, and my abs were sore too from doing crunches, ouch.
Last night I had my personal training session and now Im sorer than I was yesterday! I managed to run 1.2kms on the treadmill, and all my weights were increased, I lifted 70kg on the legpress, so now my legs are even worse than they were after Pump! But all in all Im loving the WOW program! Its made me stronger and Ive lost more weight this week, not a huge number but a loss is a loss and Im pleased that Im actually seeing results! Next week I get measured as its the beginning of month 2, so it will be interesting to see how many cm's Ive lost off my waist, bust and thighs.
Lastly if you would like to learn more about Body Pump go to http://www.lesmills.com/
2 comments:
Woohoo go Danni!!! LOL I love body pump it makes you feel like you've done so much work!
You must be lookin' good with all this gym work!!!
Sounds like you're really doing well with this program Danni, I can't wait to see pics of you when you get where you feel you want to be!
Post a Comment