Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Photobucket

I hope you have a very happy Valentines Day. Rob and I dont really celebrate it anymore. We dont need to give each other gifts and cards to tell each other that we love each other, and besides we have the best gifts of all, our two little girls, who were made from the love we have for each other! (Good Lord how soppy eh? LOL) But its true!

Enjoy the day, whatever youre doing with your loved one!

3 comments:

Dory said...

My Rob and I feel the same :)

Did you make that new banner up the top? it is soooo pretty!!! I love it!!

Jude said...

Happy Valentines Day Danni!

Janna said...

Thanks for chatting on your V-Day, it was fun!

I never celebrated this day either, even when I had a beau, nor does my family. Just another day to me, ho-hum (lol)

I also love the new look of your blog, very nice! :o)

xoxo