I had my first proper personal training session tonight with my lovely trainer Catrice, and I can already feel that my legs are gonna be sore! She made me do the leg press at 50kg!! 50!! I thought 40 was hard but 50kg is a helluva lot harder! By the end of it my legs were on fire! But before all that she made me jog on the treadmill! OMFG I thought I was gonna fall flat on my face and when I thought I was almost finished, I accidently hit the emergency stop button, I was sooo close to finishing. Ah well, no doubt next week she will make me jog on the treadmill again, or as a dear friend of mine calls it "The Deadly Treadly" (lol, Love you Donna).
Then we moved onto the the adductor, which works the ass muscles and I could feel it let me tell you! Its not too bad when you start but when you get to the last set, I do 3 sets of 15 reps, Im totally knackered. Then I did some arm work, doing lat pulldowns and chest press, but they werent soo bad, my legs are really feeling it though, oh wait, scratch that, my arms ARE feeling it, I just moved and it hurt, ouchies!
Anyhoo, after my weights, she made me do 10 mins on the bike at level 5 and it was hard but I did it, my legs were burning and I was sweating like a pig but in the end I got a nice stretch and she gave me a massage too....bliss! So that was my PT session, and it happens all over again every week for the next 10 weeks! Itll get easier I guess, but she'll just keep on increasing the weight, yowww!
3 comments:
Oh lordy that sounds like a LOT of hard work! I need a nap now. Zzzzzzz.... LOL
Gosh, I wish I could afford a personal trainer, he/she would defo get my ass back into a gym! I need personalized attention and someone to keep my motivation up. Classes and/or going it alone doesn't work for me :o(
You're doing great, keep up the good work!
xoxo
thanks girls! I love personal training, I need motivation too or else Im likely to quit! Classes motivate me as well, doing on my own bores me somewhat after a while
Post a Comment