
I discovered I was pregnant with another little baby! Yes, today is the anniversary of my BFP with Summer, or "Jelly Bubba" as I used to call her when she was merely a foetus. Ah the memories of that day! I was in shock and totally surprised that we had managed to fall pregnant on our second cycle of TTC. I mustve spent so much money on pregnancy tests because I was peeing on a stick every day just to make sure that everything was okay and it wasnt just my imagination playing tricks on me!
Id test using First Morning Urine, then Id test later on in the day to make sure I was still pregnant! Call me strange and weird but I miss the feeling of morning sickness. Yes it was a total pain in the ass having morning sickness 24/7 and not being able to eat, or tolerate certain smells (ie, catfood, which still makes me gag even now) but it was a sign that everything was progressing nicely.
I do miss my bump, but I dont miss lugging it around and having to carry a toddler around as well. I dont miss the aches and pains but I miss that sensation of my little baby kicking and punching me from the inside, and Summer was very much an active baby! Never did I have to check for movement, even after I had a car accident. Paige had quiet days in the womb, almost to the point that Id be worrying because Id hardly feel any movement.
Its times like these that make me want another baby, but Im still very much undecided. Im very happy with my two beautiful girlies, and if I do decide to have anymore, it wont be for a few more years yet, perhaps when Paige is 5 and Summer is 3, I dunno yet. Lastly Ill leave you with a pic of my wonderful BFP chart!
4 comments:
Time flies! I remember this pic of your BFP, but it doesn't seem like a year has passed since you first posted it.
I was not aware you were in a car accident, but am glad you're okay and it didn't affect your pregnancy w/Summer.
xoxo
One year ago today I was pregnant too!
I reckon you'll go for a third...I predict next year or the year after you'll be trying again. I would like to have another one but my body wouldn't be able to cope!!
Ssshhh Kathi! Dont say it, lol! I am seriously undecided! I know if we have another there will be no more room in this house for toys!
Can you believe it's already been a year since we found out (you and us were very close in timing!)
We're leaning towards trying again at this stage, but only after some more weight loss.
Post a Comment