Saturday, February 13, 2010

Yawn

Would someone tell Miss Paige that 5.15am isnt an acceptable time to wake up on a Saturday morning!  I can kind of handle early starts during the week, however on Kinder days its better if she stays in bed longer, not get up at 5.30am but on the weekends, its just not acceptable!  Im sitting here drinking a strong coffee trying to jolt me awake, while Her Majesty is watching Hi-5 and eating toast!

Yesterday she was up at the same time, and by the time I picked her up at 1.30pm from kinder she was totally buggered! And rightly so.  I dont put her to bed particularly early, she goes down at 7pm, but then wakes early and wont stay in her bed.  So Ive decided that tomorrow Im going to try a different plan of action and try to make her stay in her bed if I can.  This morning she woke up and began to cry and I thought she had lost her dummy so I went in and once she saw me that was it!

I have an early riser on my hands and I worry once daylight saving finishes, I dont want her getting up at 4.30am, I think that will have to result in drastic measures to keep her in bed longer! I feel its going to be a looooonnnnnnggggg day again!

1 comment:

Jude said...

Good luck Danni, I hope you can get her "body clock" changed!