James Spader is delectable, what a hottie xo
Look at that dazzling smile
Love that smouldering look
I got these screen caps from an awesome fan site. Considering Ive only seen a couple of his movies, at least I can see what the other movies are like, Ive noticed he has done many, many nude scenes ;o)



4 comments:
Oh Danni LOL! Here I was, thinking this would be a recipe you've posted or photos of your girls doing something cute.
Well, serve him up on toast for me please! Can we have extra helpings? ;P
ROLF!! Sorry but these pics are too good not to share! Love him xo
I like the last pic ... smoldering indeed!
xoxo
That last pic is supposed to be an angry look but man he just looks so damn hot, if he were angry with me I think Id melt
Post a Comment