Anyway, moving right along, Paige is in her second week of kinder and she is loving it! Gets excited when I drop her off and is happy to go and play with the other kids. She blows me kisses and says "bye" when I leave. Yesterday she had a four hour day and when I went to collect her, her teacher said that during the last half an hour she kept going to the door to see if I was there. I think she was beginning to miss me. I think she was just tired as she got up at 5.30am yesterday.
We had an appointment with her paediatrician in the arvo so as soon as I put her in the car and took off she fell asleep within 5 minutes and didnt wake up till we got to the hospital! I dont mind her getting up early but 5.30 was way too early! She woke up crying which leads me to believe she had a bad dream as I couldnt settle her back to sleep, so had to put her in our bed. She was full of beans within 10 mins though and then at 8am when it was time to get dressed, she decided to go to her bed and lay down!
She wore her kinder tee shirt and hat to kinder yesterday, she looked too cute! The tee shirt is a size 4 and its big but she still looked cute, couldnt resist taking a photo of her in it....
4 comments:
Ha, oh too cute, how proud does she look!
Hey just a thought... have you ever had your hormone levels tested? I'd go to a tried and true naturopath, one who specialises in women's health (there is one I know of called MassAttack.com.au in Melbourne and they do online consults) - just wondering if there is a way to lessen these feelings IF it is that AF is on her way.
So glad you're feeling better today. I think we've had a similar "OVER IT" few days by the sounds of it.
Big hugs xoxo
Cute pic! Glad you're feeling a bit better today Danni!
Well, maybe the change in meds will help you out. Glad to hear you're feeling better, tho!! Sorry about that frightening storm. I can understand your fright while driving in near blind conditions.
And Paige is just too cute ---- LOL!! Looks very proud of her "uniform". Take care and hugs to you all!!
xoxoxo
Linda Lou
I'm so glad you're feeling better, Miss D, and I also hope you can find a med that will help you more than Zoloft. Is Pristiq available in AU? I see their ads on TV all the time here.
Adorable picture of Paige, she's just the cutest!
xoxo
Post a Comment