Janna I met Miss J way back in 2003 chatting on a Def Leppard forum and we have been firm friends ever since! We have chatted over the phone a few times as well and it was wonderful listening to her lovely New York accent coming down the line! Miss J has had it tough this last year overcoming cancer and going thru chemo therapy! She is a brave, strong woman, love you Miss J!
Jude Another lovely lady I met on a Def Leppard forum, Miss Jude is from Canada and loves photography and all things Hippy! She aint called The Hippy Chick for nothing! Im so lucky to have you as a friend Jude! You rock!
Averil I met Averil through Essential baby forum but had the opportunity of meeting her in early 2007 when we took a trip to Cairns! She is the loveliest person with a heart of gold xo
Melissa Again, I met Melissa thru Essential Baby but havent the pleasure of meeting her in person! I love her blog and she is one of the best writers! I love the pics she posts, they always make me happy and she is one incredibly strong and beautiful women I know, both inside and out!
Come and get your awards ladies xo

3 comments:
Aww thank you Danni girl! It's been quite a long while since we met online hasn't it? What I remember most about you from those "early" days: your lusting over Sav, fiction writing, and.... your lusting over Sav! LOL!
Aww, thanks so much Miss D for the trophy and for your lovely heartfelt comments! I can't believe it's going on 7 years since we met on line. I had been a reader and admirer of your fan fics months before we ever communicated. Back then, I only knew you as the lusty girl from Down Under who wrote those uber-sexy Sav stories, lol! Shortly after, I started writing too and caught your attention as well, so we started chatting, and, well the rest is fan fiction history *snort.* We then joined the now defunct SA Forum where we met our dear Sista Jude. Ah, what nice (recent) memories, and I'm SO happy and grateful we are all still great friends! xoxo
Oh Danni, thank you so much!!!!!!! xxxxx
Post a Comment