You may recall I posted some pics of our front garden and it looked rather ordinary, but Rob has spent the last 2 weekends working his ass off landscaping our front garden! It cost us less to do ourselves rather than get a professional landscaper to do. Rob put in a lot of work and I really love our front garden now, its so lovely and pleasent to sit there now. It just needs a tidy up now thats all, there is old bits and pieces that need to be removed and sent to the tip. Instead of me explaining what he did, Ill just post some pics of our new updated front garden!
The Girls chillin
Our new birdbath/fountain/pond
Pebbled area in front of our porch
Our Gargoyle
Our Kookaburra birdbath
TheView from our street
A flower from one of our shrubs
Birdbath again
and again
We also have solar garden lights around the place and they look so lovely lit up at night time. Rob attatched a pipe from our downpipe to the front lawn so when it rains the water will go onto the grass instead of everywhere else, pity he didnt do that before we had that torrential rain a few weeks back!
6 comments:
Wow, nice job! Your property looks so rural and pretty. Love the birdbath and gargoyle, and the photo of the flower is exquisite. Cute pic of the girlies too chillin' in the chairs :o) We are having one horrid Winter (more snow is falling, ugh!), and your pics really make me wish for Springtime already!
xoxo
Very, very nice!! Rob has the green thumb, I see. Very beautiful!! And I love the 2 "cherubs" in the chairs!! Lol!! So sweet!! I always love to see your pictures, Danni. Take care and hugs to you all!! xoxoxox
Linda Lou
Wow Danni, it looks as though Rob's hard work has paid off....the garden looks fantastic :) I especially love the 'chillin' photo of the girls....beautifull.
Credit where credit is due, Danni! Rob has done you proud. I love your dragon, very nice.
But..... I have to admit, I was rather distracted by all the pretty pics down the rhs of your blog that are there right now. A certain actor? *aherm-blush*
LOL, yes, isnt he just delectable...
WOW! Danni your place looks gorgeous, thank you for sharing these with us! :-)
Post a Comment