He doesnt have a tail because he either dropped it or it was bitten off, I showed it to Paige who grabbed at it but I drew my hand away before she could hurt him. I had to quickly take these pics before he scurried away. I used to see a lot of them, but this one is the first one I saw this year. We have had Blue Tongue lizards in the past. Rob actually found a baby once and it bit him, had to laugh. Rob just had this baby lizard hanging off his finger. I once arrived home to find a Blue Tongue lizard laying in my driveway, attacked, probably by one of the dogs. I took him to the vet but there was nothing they could do for him, poor bugger.
I love having cats and dogs but hate the fact that they hunt! Although I havent seen Panda bringing anything home in a while its Cleo that has brought the mice and birds home, I mean, I know she wants to give me presents but really? A mouse? Er, I think not Cleo!
2 comments:
Eeek! You are very brave to handle that little lizard. I'm a certifiable chickenshit and could never do that, lol. The only insect I don't mind holding are tiny ladybugs. They're harmless little things and so cute! Also, whenever we find one in the house we always say it's my Dad visiting ;o)
Enjoy your local fauna, Miss D!
xoxo
I don't think I could handle something like that either, LOL! I understand what you mean about cats and dogs Danni, unfortunately for you and I that's the way of life though. Like Sista Janna said, enjoy your fauna!
Post a Comment