Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tag Time

Ive been tagged by my sweet friend Kirrily to partake in this game! Goody! Love tag games (sad I know)

Here are the rules:


1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos.

2. Select the 6th folder.

3. Select the 6th photo from that folder.

4. Post and explain about that picture.

5. Tag 6 other people



This pic was taken last year during winter and its of Paige showing off the gumboots that my step father brought her back from New Zealand.  I love the outfit she has on, she is such a trendy rocker girl my Paige, lol. Anyway, I love her smile here and Im so happy that I actually got her to stand still while I took the shot, she is usually fluffing around and moving while Im trying to snap away.  I should also mention that her gumboots have little black and white cows  on them, theyre so unique, Ive never seen gumboots like that here, only the usual Barbie/Dorothy/Dora ones.  I dont think that theyd fit Paige this winter, and I seriously doubt that theyd fit Big Foot Summer either.
So now for the fun part. I tag Janna, Jude, Donna, Penny, Nicole, Nancy

6 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

She's so cute!

Jude said...

What a sweet shot! I promise I'll get to this tag soon Danni girl; I'm just working on the newest Photo Contest post coming up and after that I will do this. :-)

Being Me said...

Awwwwww! She looks so proud of her little outfit :)

Penelope said...

That is the cutest photo of Paige! I absolutely love her outfit - she is so cool!!

Off to do mine now....

Janna said...

Awww, one of my all-time fave piccys of Miss Paige! She looks so adorable in her rocker-girl outfit and cute gumboots. I love her rosy cheeks too and want to squeeze them so badly, lol :D

Thanks for tagging me, Miss D, and I'll do my best with this ... most of my photos are still on the hard drive of my now-dead computer and I've had a difficult time w/transferring files to my new pc. I do have a few pics I could play with though, so stay tuned...

xoxo

Synergy Girl said...

What a cute idea...I love tagging people too!!