After a week off, I went back to the gym tonight. It felt great! I did Body Combat, my fave class ever and yeah, it was hard after not doing it for a week, but I felt good afterwards, invigorated and empowered. Its funny sometimes because I try to have some attitude on my face but I end up laughing, its all Kaz's fault, she is a riot, and makes the class so much fun!
Tomorrow Ill go and do Body Pump as I wont be able to go this weekend. Saturday I have to stay home and Sunday we have to do the family thing and go visit the Outlaws as its their birthday tomorrow. This time last year I started the WOW (War On Waistlines) Challenge and I was on my way to losing weight and losing centremeters off my waistline. I had my measure last Wednesday and my waist is measuring 89.5 from 110cms when I first started! OMG, Im so chuffed!
My weight is still going up and down between 63.5kg and 64.8kg. Its such a PITA as its like Ive just stalled with my weight loss. My body fat has gone down, I think Im like 30% body fat now, but I wish those last few kilos would just go. Granted, I havent been working out as much as I can, last week was too hot to go to the gym and I wasnt going to over excert myself and get a headache from it. So this week its back to the gym with a vengance.
This year we have another 12 week challenge called Get Real Results (GRR) which is similar to WOW but unfortunately I wont be able to take the challenge this year. We will be paying off our roof restoration and I dont really have the extra money to include personal training in my gym program. Im a little annoyed about it but Im at a point right now that Im happy with my body and my current appearance. If I was in the same position as I was last year then yeah I definitely wouldve done it.
I cant remember what my other measurements were. I know my bust stayed the same, but my leg has lost cms, as well as my waist! Thats a whopping 20.5cms Ive lost from my waist! Unbelievable! I thought Id never be in the 60's again, yet here I am, a year after I did WOW! Im awesome!! Lol! Just blowing my own trumpet here...
4 comments:
And so you should 'blow your own trumpet' FANTASTIC work!! :)
Charli xoxox
Congrats on your weight loss! I'll have to look up some of the words (chuffed?), but I can tell you're pleased ;) Nice to have you on SITS!
FABU, Miss D! You have every right to blow your own trumpet. Your weight loss is quite an accomplishment **clapping**
You are! (so awesome)
20.5cm off your waist alone?????? Damn that's good!
What is it about you that makes me fist-pump the air for your weight loss? Normally I'm so envious when it's someone else (and not me) LOL.
Post a Comment