Queen Cleo
She is a Tortoiseshell, and is 18 months old. We rescued her from The Lost Dog's Home. So far she is a bit timid. Yesterday she hid under the coffee table and I couldnt find her as she went right up into the drawers. I tore the house apart looking for her and I thought that I had lost her after only having her for an hour! Today she spent most of the day under the coffee table and came out when the girls went to bed.
Summer is scared of her and cries whenever she sees her. Paige isnt too sure about her yet. Cleo already beat up Buffy and had a Mexican stand off with Panda last night. All I could hear last night was growling between her and Panda. She has started to adjust to her surroundings but is still a bit spooked. Im sure it will take her a bit of time to get used to the house and the kids and the dogs. Im really hoping she has a good relationship with the dogs and the kids.
Its like having a new baby in the house, but without all the crying. Its meant Ive had to put the catbox back into the laundry for Cleo to use as I cant let her out yet. I will have to make sure that the kids dont get into the laundry and play with the catbox, so it means having to keep an eagle eye on them and when the cat needs to go to the toilet. I have a feeling we are all going to get along wonderfully!
4 comments:
Aww what a cutie! I hope she gets comfortable with everyone (people and pets) very soon. :-)
How cute! Congrats on your latest addition to the family :D
Congrats on your new addition and thaks for visiting me on my SITS day!
Gorgeous! And I love her name.
Post a Comment