Friday, November 14, 2008

Video Time

I havent posted a video in a while so I thought Id share one I took the other day.  I had Def Leppard on and Paige started dancing around but by the time I got my camera she didnt want to dance anymore, so here is the girls just being themselves and playing with CD's and a pair of my pants you'll see on the floor.  You'll also notice Miss Summer standing up although she isnt letting go of the furniture yet.  Thats "Make Love Like A Man" playing in the background.

6 comments:

Jude said...

Leppy fans in the making! :-)

Won't be long now and you'll be chasing after Summer while she's running around!

I can't help it Danni girl, I always lust after your shiny hardwood floors. Damn I wish we had those and not this ugly friggin' carpet! LOL

Danni said...

My floors arent that shiney! Theyre scratched to buggery thanks to the dogs and the kids dragging and dropping toys on them. Makes cleaning up spills easier though

Deb said...

It's hard to believe how much they're growing! Looks like you might have a little drummer on your hands too...with Summer and the (I think) maraca? And Paige...I just want to huggle her to pieces!

Danni said...

Oh they love instruments! We have a guitar, keyboard, drum, xylophone, tambourine and the maracas, so they drive mummy crazy!

Janna said...

So cute! Too bad they decided to stop dancing, but it was fun seeing them in normal action just the same. And good thing CD's are durable, lol!

xoxo

Dory said...

oooo Xavier has the exact same cup - the green one LOL. It is good to see your girls - they grow so fast!