Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Scattegories

A friend of mine sent me this in an email. The object of it is to use the first letter of your name to answer the following, its actually harder than it looks. I thought Id give it a go as I have nothing exciting to blog about today.

What is your name? Danni

Boy's name? Dylan

Four Letter word? Done

Girl's name? Daisy

Occupation? Dentist

A Colour? Dirty blonde

Something you wear? Dungarees

Beverage? Daiquari

Food? Dolmades

Something found in the bathroom? Dettol

A Place? Dandenong

Reason for being late? Dog ate my homework

Something you shout? Damn it!!

4 comments:

Jude said...

I got that too, and believe me "J" is even harder! LOL

Janna said...

I seem to remember doing this also, and I agree with Jude, the "J" is difficult! :o)

Being Me said...

"Reason for being late? Dog ate my homework"

PML!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha Danni I'd just use all your answers :P