Sunday, November 16, 2008

There She Goes!

I finally got Summer to get up off her knees and walk while pushing her little ride on car. Up until now she has been walking on her knees instead of on her feet and today I captured it on video, so here she is walking like a little penguin. Actually, she looks like more of a robot because she wont bend her knees, it looks so funny.





Not much else to update. Im still waiting on her two top teeth to come thru, I can see them about to break thru the gums, and surprisingly she hasnt been a cranky pants either which is a good thing. Her first two teeth really didnt agree with her poor darling. Enjoy the video.

5 comments:

Janna said...

How absolutely adorable, thanks for sharing this vid!!!! I love Summer's cheeky little giggle and how she's looking straight into the camera, so proud of herself (while big sis Paige doesn't seem very impressed, lol!). Any minute now she'll be walking on her own :o) I also hope her teeth break through without too much fuss.

xoxo

Jude said...

Cuteness to the max! She looks almost as proud of herself as Momma is! LOL

Deb said...

Awww! That's just too awesome. Paige doesn't look overly excited though...like "Oh no, she's mobile! Better go hide my stuff!"

A friend of mine has a 10 month old granddaughter that's been walking for 2 months and I can only shudder at the thought. All the stuff she gets into, they can't keep her confined to any space, she's all over the place. There are drawbacks to making them 'grow up' too fast.

Penelope said...

Ooooh won't be long until she's off!!

She looks very very cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is toooooo cute!!!! Gosh Danni she is getting so big so fast. We really really must catch up soon xxxx