Friday, November 07, 2008

Still Up There....

..In the clouds, or Leppy Heaven, that is. I havent come down from such an amazing show! Ive got Leppression big time, and I told Rob tonight that I wish I could fly up to Brisbane or even Canberra to see them once more before they head off to New Zealand, but unfortunatley due to lack of funds and Rob unable to take time off work to accompany me up there ( I do need a baby sitter and he would be perfect, *snort*) its only a fantasy :(

So the only way I can deal with this is just to chat to my Lep friends on line and to other members of the Def Leppard forum about the show! At least now I can actually talk about seeing them in concert, before I had to live vicariously thru all my Lepp Friends in the US, and I had to listen to them talk about how amazing they were live and how they were lucky to meet them.

I dont know if I mentioned in my last post, I probably didnt, so I will now, on the way out of the grounds of Melbourne Park/Rod Laver Arena, we saw a mini bus in the carpark with tinted windows and some security personnel near the doors, I told Rob that I thought it was their bus and I wanted to stick around soooo badly to see if I could see them once more just for old times sake, but it was late and I dont think Rob wanted to hang around any longer. In reality we couldve waited but then someone I chatted with on the forum said that the security guards told them to get lost and that DL had already left, but their bus was still there, hmmmm.

Then on Tuesday, we went down to Crown for lunch cos it was my mum's birthday and while walking along the promenade, I was hoping that Id bump into them, even though I dont know where they stayed. Im not sure if they stayed at Crown Towers, Id be kicking myself badly if I found out they were staying at The Windsor, the hotel I used to work at, oh man that would totally suck if they had, cos Im no longer working there, lol.

Anyhoo, Im rambling like a crazed groupie, so I think I shall stop here and post some hot eye candy shots of Sav....


*credit to the people who took these pics*


5 comments:

Janna said...

Hot Sav pics indeed! *drool*

xoxo

Peach said...

Thanks for my Friday morning drool too, Danni. Yummy Savvy pics!

Jude said...

It takes me at least 2 weeks to come down from a Lepp High after seeing them Danni! LOL

Great shots of Savvy Baby, ah yes and it's always those eyes that get me.....

Amy said...

Hey Def Lip Chick,

I'm glad you got to see the lads after all these years !!

So, I 'hear' your CD arrived from it's long journey from here to you LOL. Glad you are enjoying that too.

xx Amy

Amy said...

oops, pardon the typo, that should have read 'Def Lep Chick' ...

: )