...Of this man so I created a mosaic of him purely because if I was to post pictures of him here then every post would be dedicated to him, not that there is anything wrong with dedicating every post to Rick Savage, but I dont want all my readers to get bored. And yes, Im still up in Leppy Heaven and I refuse to come down! I love that group so much! Their concert was my highlight of the year!
Sorry if Ive been boring you all with posts about Def Leppard and Sav but honestly I dont have much to blog about at the moment. The girls are growing like weeds and havent done anything of late, Summer's top teeth are about to break thru the gums any minute now, and she is still lazy in the walking department, would much rather crawl or if she wants to push something around, would much rather use her knees than stand up and use her feet!
So anyway, why not blog about Mr Rick Savage? He is gorgeous! I love, love, love the man, (here I go sounding like a groupie again) Tonight theyre playing in Woolongong, tomorrow night its Canberra. This time last week I was rocking out to them at Rod Laver, (I know youre all probably really sick of me harping on about it, Im sorry) So Ill get with posting my Savvy Mosaic, a tribute to the sexiest bassist ever!
*credit to the people who took the pics*1. Sav, 2. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jmgphotos/2614779170/, 3. SANY0146, 4. Def Leppard, 5. Def Leppard Live at Liverpool Arena, 6. Def Leppard, 7. Def Leppard, 8. Def Leppard, 9. Def Leppard, 10. Rick Savage live with Def Leppard on August 13, 2008, 11. Rick Savage live with Def Leppard on August 13, 2008, 12. Rick Savage live with Def Leppard on August 13, 2008, 13. Rick Savage live with Def Leppard on August 13, 2008, 14. Rick Savage, 15. Rick Savage with Def Leppard on July 26, 2007, 16. Leppard London 6 May 08 14
8 comments:
Are you kidding? Post all the time about Sav if you like Danni, I'll enjoy it! LOL
Love your collage btw, it's yummy!
I second the motion, Danni! Lust anytime or you want about Savvy or anyone you want. It's your blog! Thanks for my Monday drool! Let the droolfest continue!
I knew Id have no objections from you ladies! He is a gorgeous speciman of manhood isnt he?
danni, i got the shivers reading your DL posts..ah, the good old days of teenage broken hearts and having "when love & hate collide" on repeat. :)
ZOMG! you are in bacchus marsh ? i'm only down the road.. :D
Lol chicky I love your passion. You are one true diehard fan!!
LOL thanks, so do I. Do you think its bordering on obsessive? *snort*
Of COURSE it's bordering on obsessive! We wouldn't lust over Sav any other way now, would we, lol! Seriously though, I agree with Jude, Peach, etc ... it's your blog to write about whatever or whomever you choose ;o) Oh, and I LOVE the collage too, it's very droolable :P
xoxo
LOL stop apologising dude! You are too funny. I love your blog, that you post about DL with such free abandon. I read out bits here and there to DH (the true fan of the house, I'm a fledgling, a mere wannabe!) and he too is impressed with your devotion.
I've said before, I don't have the same attraction to any one member but rather just really enjoy the band as a whole... that doesn't stop me from really getting into it about Your Sav because you write so passionately about him! That's what a blog's all about. Write and write passionately about what you're into :)
In FACT, without a word of a lie, we are watching the 'Live At Abbey Road' ep on Music Max with them in it. It's awesome.
Post a Comment