Yes, another Savvy entry, this time I want to share a video that one of my friends in the US took of Def Leppard from Tampa, Florida. She was in the front row right in front of Sav and when I saw this video, I died and went to (Leppy) Heaven! It was taken during "Armageddon It" and it brought back loads of memories from my DL concert, which Im still having withdrawals from, I kid you not!
Take note of how Sav runs his fingers thru his hair and has that unbuttoned shirt, what a tease! I love it! Enjoy!
3 comments:
Great video! Savvy looks great. Who took it, Miss D? Anyone I know from Tampa? I'm guessing it may be one of two girls ;D
xoxo
That is indeed a good video, well done, clear and good sound. And mostly, IT'S SAV!
He may have a "lopsided" smile now but it's still a winner. Yum!!
Oh yeah I love his lopsided smile, yum! Lors took this video, I love it, its just awesome! She was so lucky to have been so close to have captured him!
Post a Comment