Okay, so I tried! I tried not to post about Sav again this month but lets face it, Im weak and especially when it comes to him! He has me under his spell and I fall for him again and again whenever I see any new pics of him. I did pretty well though to last nearly a whole month without posting about him. Yes, I posted about him earlier this month, twice in a row and then nothing till now, but I found more hot pics of Sav and theyre too good not to share. So go ahead, sue me!
*sigh*
2 comments:
Well, Miss D, I think I've told you lots of times that you never have to apologize to me when it comes to Sav pics! My fave in this bunch is the second one ... grrrr! xoxo
Don't have to apologize to this Savvy fan either Danni!
JANNA your hair looks so lovely!!!!
Post a Comment