You lot are going to kill me or leave my blog in droves because Im back with another post dedicated to Sav! I have more gorgeous pics and these are very recent as of a couple of days ago! He and Joe performed at a tribute concert in Sheffield for a well known Sheffield radio presenter and local hero who died recently. A few of my facebook Lep friends went and got amazing shots of him so I had to share them, and we finally got to see what his step daughter Jordan looks like as he played guitar while she sang! Anyway, here are the pics and I promise Ill
try not to post about Sav again for the rest of the month, but its so damn hard
not to post about him, he is a drug and I need more and more :P
Sav and his step daughter Jordan
And my fave of the bunch.......
OMG!!!!!!!! (a fan from the forum took this pic when she met him!!!!)
Off to wipe the drool off my keyboard........*slurp*
PS: Perhaps I should change my blog title to Addicted To Sav or something
2 comments:
Wow Jordan looks a lot like her mom! I would have loved to be able to hear her sing.
Thanks, Miss D. Love that last one, lucky gal to meet Sav and get so close for a pic. I'd forgotten he had a stepdaughter, shame on me :o\
No problem ... post away about Savvy, I don't mind, ever!
xoxo
Post a Comment