Monday, May 03, 2010

If I Were....

This was stolen from Melissa and Averil (See I can so write about other things than my Sav :P)




If I were a month, I would be March

If I were a day of the week, I would be Wednesday

If I were a time of the day, I would be 6.30am

If I were a planet, I would be Saturn

If I were a sea animal, I would be a dolphin

If I were a direction, I would be West

If I were a piece of furniture, I would be a leopard print chaise lounge

If I were a liquid, I would be hot chocolate

If I were a gemstone, I would be an Argyle Diamond (I always dreamed of having one of these gorgeous stones but it was only a dream as theyre rare and expensive)

If I were a tree, I would be a plum tree full of delicious plums

If I were a flower, I would be a tiger lily


If I were a kind of weather, I would be a sunny, but brisk autumn day

If I were a musical instrument, I would be a bass guitar

If I were a color, I would be fuschia

If I were an emotion, I would be excitement

If I were a fruit, I would be a cherry

If I were a sound, I would be laughter

If I were an element, I would be water

If I were a car, I would be a pink 1959 Cadillac Eldorado


If I were a food, I would be chocolate pudding

If I were a place, I would be a busy city

If I were a material, I would be Cool cotton

If I were a taste, I would be salty

If I were a scent, I would be lavender

If I were an animal, I would be a pampered ginger cat

If I were an object, I would be a doll

If I were a body part, I would be eyes

If I were a facial expression, I would be a frown (seems I do that a lot these days)

If I were a pair of shoes, I would be ballet slippers

4 comments:

Janna said...

How interesting and fun! Thanks for sharing that. I'll take one of those leopard chaise lounges ... it looks so posh and I'm loving the pull-out storage drawer for books and, oh I dunno ... perhaps some chocolates? *snort*

xoxo

Danni said...

Its actually a doll's chaise, I couldnt find a pic of a normal sized one

Jude said...

Lavender, I love that scent! I use lavender body wash, lotion, and spray the scent on my bedding!

I'd kill for that chaise lounge in adult size too... even with Janna's chocolates. LOL

Anonymous said...

OOOOOHHH!!! I absolutely love those argyle diamonds - very beautiful!!! I, like my sis, love lavender as well. Have used it for years!! Pretty cool pics you have there, Danni. Take care and hugs to all! xoxoxox
Linda Lou