Here are mine:
1. Slippers
2. Pyjamas
3. Chocolates
4. Flowers
5. Wii Fit
6. Shoes - In particular some leopard print shoes, Im nuts over leopard print, as gaudy and kitsch as it may be, I love, love, LOVE it!
7. Clothes
8. Gift voucher (The gift of shopping - yes please)
9. Camera
10. Cook Book
11. Perfume
12. Handbag~ A leopard print one to go with the shoes :P
13. Book/s
14. Music/CDs
15. Sports clothes
16. Make-up
17. Skin care products
18. Soap
19. Lingerie I so so LOVE lingerie, I have lots but doubt it will still fit me!
20. Iron
21. Foot spa
22. Massage
23. Vacuum cleaner (Ditto what I said for the iron)
24. Hair salon appointment ~ I love getting my hair done
25. Hot air balloon ride
26. Day out at theme park/zoo
27. Sewing machine
28. Shopping bag
29. Bed linen I desperately need new linen, something girly and pretty would be nice
30. Scratchies
31. Garden tools
32. Ornaments
33. Luggage
34. New car
35. New house A Big YES to that! Something with a huge playroom and an extra couple of bedrooms and an extra bathroom would be lovely!
36. Luxury holiday Again, a big YES to this! Havent been on a proper holiday for ages!
37. Camping tent
38. Camping gear
39. Running shoes
40. Dinner out~ Id love to go out for dinner to a Japanese restaurant! There is one that Rob and I have been to a few times here in Melbourne called Koko, its at Crown and the last time we went we had Tepenyaki! That was in the time before we had children! I think the last time we went we were newlyweds with lots of disposable income! If we were to go there now we'd have to save for months!
41. Home cooked dinner by someone else~ Id love to have my home cooked dinner made by Jamie Oliver, my fave celebrity chef!
42. Breakfast in bed (I can't stand having breakfast in bed!)
43. Framed photos (I'm too picky; I'll do this myself)
44. Handmade gifts These are the most special of gifts!
45. Overseas holiday My dream is to visit the US and the UK and Canada! I have friends who live in each of those places and I want to visit them! I want to go to New York (Hi Miss J), Alberta, Canada (Hi Miss Jude and Linda Loo) and Sheffield, England.
46. Cruise
47. Kitchenwear
48. Pedicure My feet need a lot of TLC! Theyre in a shocking state at the moment!
49. Sky diving
50. DVDs
51. Pushbike
52. Bottle of champagne
53. Jewellery
54. Glasswear
55. Bottle of wine
56. Crystal
57. Painting/artwork
58. Tickets to the theatre
59. Tickets to the opera
60. Tickets to the movies ~ Havent been to the movies since before Paige was born!
61. Slow cooker
62. Treadmill
63. Island resort holiday
64. Gym membership
65. Whitegoods
66. Computer
67. i-Phone I think Im the only person who hasnt got an iPhone! I wish they were a bit more affordable!
68. Magazine subscription
69. 12 months delivery of roses
70. Mountain getaway
71. Mountain climbing trek
72. i-Pod,
73. Mystery flight
74. Whale watching tour
75. Coffee mugs
76. Grand piano
77. Cleaner for a year Yes please so someone else can deal with cleaning up after the kids instead of me having to do it all the time!
78. Pool
79. Ride in a racing car
80. Tattoo Id love a small, dainty tattoo on the back of my neck, a star, a heart, a flower or a butterfly, but Im too chicken to get one so at this point its only a fantasy! I cant handle the pain, even though the back of the neck is quite fleshy!
81. Writing classes
82. Singing lessons
83. Sunglasses
84. Watch
85. Fluffy towels
86. New furniture In particular a new lounge suite! I want one of those L shaped lounge suites with the chaise and the ottoman, something in suede
87. Dressing gown
88. Prize home ticket
89. Prize home
90. Helicopter ride
91. Ducted air-conditioning in every room
92. An ironing lady
93. A maid
94. A nanny Only on the days the kids are demons!
95. A donation to a charity
96. Concert tickets HELL YES!! To see Def Leppard thankyou very much! Ive been having Lepp or more specifically Sav withdrawals of late!
97. Photo book
98. A gardener
99. Laptop


2 comments:
Awww!! That's so nice that you'd want to visit my sis Jude and myself. I, too, would love to visit you and the sweet little girlies if I had a lotto win!! It would be so nice!!! I hope some of those wishes come true for you, Danni! Hugs to all! xoxoxo
Linda Lou
Ditto what Linda said Danni, how cool that would be! Love the leopard print stuff too, and why not a small leopard print tat on your neck? *wink*
Post a Comment