Friday, May 14, 2010

Snug As Bugs In Rugs

All rugged up for kinder

Took this pic of the girls this morning wearing their beanies!  Im surprised Paige wanted to keep hers on, but it was real cold today and sun hats arent really needed now!  Here is another of Summer I took this morning


She doesnt look very happy in this shot, but she wasnt feeling 100% yesterday, poor thing is on antibiotics for a red throat and swollen gland! However she insisted on going to daycare to play with her little friends!

5 comments:

Being Me said...

Awww trendy little poppets!

Jude said...

Cute hats! I hope Summer is feeling better, both of them sick!

Anonymous said...

What little sweethearts!!! I sure hope Summer is feeling better now. How about Paige? I know she wasn't well either. They both look so cute in their hats!! Hugs to all!
xoxoxox
Linda Lou

Danni said...

Both girls are better now, Summer is a little grizzly but otherwise theyre finexo

Janna said...

Love the hats! That style is very popular here too, with little as well as big girls :D So funny how you are going into cold weather while we are putting away the winter clothing and gearing up for summertime.

Glad the girlies are better now!

xoxo