Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thinking of Project Ideas

Okay, so Ive been thinking of what I can knit first!  Something easy and thats not going to take forever.  Unfortunately, my grandma had no yarn but I swiped a couple of sets of knitting needles, I can always get yarn when Ive decided what Im going to make!  Anyway, tonight I was sitting down brushing all the girls' Barbies and Bratz dolls hair (as you do :P) as they all had matted hair.  I really dont know why I was bothering because theyll all end up with matted hair again tomorrow, and it suddenly struck me that most of their clothes were missing cos the girls decided they looked better without clothes.

So Ive decided to try and knit some doll's clothes to cover up their nakedness, as they all look ridiculous with only bits and pieces on!  Im sure its cheaper than buying dolls clothes and for the girls to throw them away or lose them.  Im just researching some patterns now, I mean it cant be that hard to knit a tiny dress or a pair of pants surely!  Im sure that little things wont take me that long to knit!  Im dying to buy some yarn now so I can get started, Im so excited!

2 comments:

Averil said...

Sounds great! My Nanna knits lots of clothes for our dolls, and we love it! xx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful idea!! You must let us know what you've knitted once you're done! Take care and hugs to all!! xoxox
Linda Lou