I cant believe we are in a new decade already! Dont know where the last 10 years have gone. So here we are in the year 2010 and Im hoping very much for it to be a better year than last year! 2009 was so crappy as far as Im concerned! We were dealt so much shit with Paige's health and Id rather just forget 2009! It was one thing after another with her, the bouts of Pneumonia and the waiting for a diagnosis of the coeliac disease and the hospital stay, it was too much for me to handle, hence my slump back into depression.
I feel 2010 is going to be an exciting year for us! I cant wait to see my big girl go to kinder, however Im already hoping that January goes slow because I dont want to let her go, Im going to miss her terribly. I am looking forward to spending some quality time with Summer though because Im sure she is feeling left out since Paige steals the limelight most of the time. I do give them equal attention but theyre always fighting over me and who will sit on my lap first.
Anyway, Im sure Ill have a busy time with helping the fundrasing co ordinator on the kinder committee, and then there is the Thursday playgroup again which we are involved with. So between kinder three days a week and playgroup on Thursdays, my girls will be very busy! Im going to try to get back into my fitness routine as well, I have let it slip a little these few months what with all thats been happening with Paige's health, Ive let mine slip a little.
Id really like to give Fernwood away and try the Holistic Personal Training place just around the corner from me, you dont need to pay joining fees or sign contracts and its only around the corner from me, and I also have a gym in the next street that I can go to but Im locked into a contract at the moment and dont know how much Id have to pay to get out of it! I must admit Ive lost my fitness mojo since I havent been going much, I dont want to pile the weight back on but I dont have much time to go schlepping back and forth to Fernwood these days, and the vibe isnt there anymore for me, it went when Karen left!
I want to start trying to eat properly again, and I want to do a serious declutter/spring clean and get rid of all the rubbish we have in this house, there is no room to swing a cat at the moment! I also want to get my finances in order and start budgeting and sticking to the budget! Its going to be hard, but Im sure with help Ill be able to manage! I just wish the fucking interest rates would stop going up! We are living from paycheck to paycheck at the moment and Im beginning to worry about it again!
Anyway, Im getting away from the topic, but I just want to say that hopefully I can learn to chillout a bit more and hopefully I wont slump back into the depression like I did recently! I hope we all have an amazing year, I know some of us really need it! There are a few of my blogging friends who have had a rough trot in 2009 and I hope that they and me have a wonderful year!
3 comments:
Gads was it really 10 years ago that all the hullaballo was taking place over the turn of the century?? LOL
2010 will hopefully bring you all that you need Danni girl, I wish you a very Happy New Year!
You and me both are VERY happy to leave 2009 behind!
All the best to you, Miss D. I hope Paige continues to thrive and you all have a wonderful year and decade!
xoxo
Like you - very glad to tell 2009 to kiss my a$$.
Hope 2010 is wonderful for you.
Post a Comment