What happened to my 8am sleep ins? Yes, I class 8am as a sleep in, and since Paige has been in her bed, I havent had the pleasure of sleeping in till 8am, as she has been getting up with the bloody birds! Her usual time to get up is around 6.30am, I guess that aint too bad, but this morning she outdid herself and got up at 5.30am! It was actually when Rob's alarm went off for him to get up! She was ready up and ready to go but I put her back in her bed!
She then got up and came into our room and snuggled with me till 7am then she wanted to watch Television so I got up with her so she wouldnt wake Summer up too early! I dont get why little people have to get up so early! I wish she would just stay in bed and play if she got up early, I dont know why she has to wake the whole house up! Thats the difference between her and Summer; Summer will happily stay in bed if she wakes early, and she is so quiet too, where as Paige gets up and wants everyone to wake up!
No doubt when she gets a little older Ill be having to drag her out of bed as she will probably want more sleep but at the moment I wish she would go back to her old ways and just stay in bed a bit longer, that was the beauty of the cot, she couldnt get out!
3 comments:
Yikes, 5:30AM is early! At least you can keep her from waking Summer up or you'd really have your hands full. Not to mention how exhausted you be by lunchtime!
xoxo
Yeouch, bit too early! Ah, that Paige, such a go-getter ;)
My boys were the same. Jason (the oldest) was just like Paige. Darren on the other hand was just like Summer. Funny how it works!!
Now that they are adults they'll sleep all day if that's a possibility!! Lol!! Take care, my dear!! xoxoxoxxo
Linda Lou
Post a Comment